This state fair and carnival favorite, deep-fried Oreos, just got an upgrade. Delicious Air Fryer Oreos are a simple dessert you can make in minutes.
This is one of the first air fryer recipe desserts I made using one of my favorite sweet tooth treats, regular Oreo cookies.
These delicious treats are an easy dessert for the entire family plus they look darn pretty and there is no deep frying needed so there are less calories, no guilt, and less mess!
*This post may contain affiliate links and I’ll earn a commission if you shop through them. You can read my full disclosure here.
- Oreo cookies or chocolate cookies filled with cream
- tube of crescent roll dough
- powdered sugar (optional)
See recipe card for quantities.
Follow these simple steps for delicious sweet treat success!
Open crescent rolls tube.
Place crescent roll sheets on cutting board, flat surface, or silicone baking mat.
Roll out dough pressing down the perforated edges as you go to form one large pastry sheet.
Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut dough into 8 equal squares.
Place a whole cookie in the center of each dough square folding up the dough to completely cover the cookie.
Press down the edges.
Spray the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray or cover with parchment paper.
Place cookies in a single layer in air fryer basket or air fryer rack and cook at 320 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes until a nice golden brown.
Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to make these in two separate batches.
Remove from air fryer and lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Hint: Using a pizza cutter is a great way to cut the flaky dough without any pulling or dragging.
This is where you can really have some fun with this easy air fryer recipe.
Here are a few ideas to get you started - you aren't limited to regular Oreos!
- Golden Oreos, Peanut Butter Oreos, Double Stuff Oreos, or any other specialty flavor of Oreo you prefer.
- Before serving try topping these air fryer deep fried Oreos with ice cream and chocolate sauce or caramel syrup.
There's very little equipment necessary to make this recipe. First, you need an air fryer. I have two that I can recommend at this time since I have used them both. My first recommendation is the PowerXL Air Fryer.
I have an older model than the one linked above but it always cooks to perfection!
My second recommendation is the Cosori Air Fryer which is a bit sturdier, in my opinion, than the PowerXl though both are great options.
Store fried Oreos in an airtight container, or Ziplock bag, for up to 36 hours. If you won't be eating them all by this point in time, freeze them for up to 3 months.
Allow these to cool before eating as the cream in the center can be pretty hot and you don't want to burn your mouth or lips.
If you love this recipe please give it a 5 star rating. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos
- Air Fryer
- 1 8 ounce crescent roll dough
- 8 Oreos
- powdered sugar for dusting
- On a cutting board or silicone baking mat, roll out dough pressing the perforations closed to form one sheet of dough.
- Use a pizza cutter or knife to cut dough into 8 equally sized squares.
- Place an Oreo in the center or each square.
- Fold up the dough to cover the cookie completely pressing down edges.
- Place cookies in air fryer basket or on rack and cook at 320° for 5 minutes or just until a nice golden brown.
- Remove from air fryer and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
What is your favorite indulgent treat when it comes to fair food?