When you're looking for a tasty and convenient quick snack frozen pizza rolls are an easy way to curb that craving quickly! And, when you make them in the air fryer you'll have crispy pizza rolls in less time than it takes to make them using a conventional oven.
Pizza bites, in this case Totinos Pizza Rolls (different brands will work just as well), are perfect for any time you want a convenient and easy snack.
If you're looking for more deliciously made air fryer frozen food recipes and tips you can find them here.
💟Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Crispy air fryer pizza rolls are one of the easiest snacks you can make and almost everybody loves them.
- Great after school snack.
- Ready to eat in under 10 minutes
This is an overview, You can find the details as well as nutritional information and complete cooking instructions in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- box of Totino's pizza rolls
This is an overview of the instructions. Full instructions, including cooking time and temperature, are in the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
Remove pepperoni pizza rolls from package and place in air fryer basket in a single layer.
Set cooking time to 4 minutes. Remove basket and give it a good shake.
Return basket to air fryer making sure the rolls are in an even layer and cook for 4 additional minutes until the outside of the pizza rolls is a nice golden brown.
If you notice that food tends to stick to your air fryer basket you can use parchment paper, oil spray or cooking spray first.
Almost any brand of pizza rolls can be cooked using this same method of temperature and time.
📖 Serve as is or with your favorite sauce - below are some ideas
- Pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Sour Cream sauce like this one
I use a Cosori air fryer as my main air fryer oven and highly recommend it. This is the exact model I have and use for most of the easy air fryer recipes I share.
No Shaking & No Preheating, Precise Temperature Control and Even Cooking Results
This particular recipe was made with a Cosori 6.8 qt air fryer. If you're using a different brand of air fryer, you may need to adjust the cooking time and/or temperature accordingly as not all air fryers cook the same.
Store leftover pizza rolls in an airtight container in the refrigerator. When ready to eat, reheat for 3 to 4 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it a 5 star rating. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Totinos Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
- 7.5 ounces Totino's Pizza Rolls
- Remove pizza rolls from box and/or bag.7.5 ounces Totino's Pizza Rolls
- Place in air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook at 390° for 4 minutes. Shake basket and cook for an additional 4 minutes at 390°.
- Allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
👩🏻🍳 Food safety
- 🧊Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- 🍲Never leave cooking food unattended
- 🌋Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds