Are you looking for a quick and tasty snack to make with your air fryer? Then check out these frozen mozzarella cheese sticks! They're perfect for when you need a quick snack and thanks to the air fryer, they'll come out crispy and delicious every time.
These are an easy appetizer to keep on hand for drop in guests or for when you want some cheesy goodness in a hurry.
You can check out air fryer cook times for other popular frozen foods including air fryer pizza rolls here and if you're looking for a simple recipe for homemade mozzarella sticks you can get that here.
💟Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Air fryer cheese sticks are an easy snack and can be made in smaller batches - even one at a time and are a delicious snack.
- Perfect for a smaller air fryer like this Bella.
- No need to heat up the whole house using a conventional oven. Cooking with hot air renders them a beautiful golden brown.
- They're a delicious appetizer.
- No prep work!
This is an overview of the ingredients. You'll find the full measurements and instructions in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- box of frozen mozzarella sticks
This is an overview of the instructions. Full instructions, including cooking time and temperature, are in the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
Place frozen sticks in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Set air fryer temperature to 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 minutes. Flip mozzarella sticks and cook at 360 degrees for an additional 2 minutes.
Remove from air fryer but be careful...these are HOT! I like to use tongs so I don't burn my fingers.
Serve with your favorite marinara sauce, BBQ sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.
- TGI Friday's Mozzarella sticks and Farm Rich Mozzarella sticks are other air fryer mozzarella sticks options but if you're looking to save money, there's no need for the extra cost. I used Snapps brand and they are a great value for crispy mozzarella sticks. They only cost a little over $1.00 for a box at Walmart but they can be found at your local grocery store as well and they cooked up perfectly!
- If you're looking for a made from scratch recipe option check out this easy recipe for mozz sticks.
No Shaking & No Preheating, Precise Temperature Control and Even Cooking Results
This particular recipe was made with a Cosori 6.8 qt air fryer. If you're using a different brand of air fryer, you may need to adjust the cooking time and/or temperature accordingly as not all air fryers cook the same.
If you have any leftovers you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Put them in the container after they've cooled off. If they are place in while they're still hot the moisture will alter the crispy exterior and make them too soft to enjoy later.
Chicken nuggets for a quick lunch.
Come back often or subscribe to my email list for great recipes using the air frying technique or join my Easy Air Fryer Recipes Group on Facebook - I would love to see you there!
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it a 5 star rating. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- 1 box Mozzarella sticks Snapps or other brand
- Place frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer basket in single layer.1 box Mozzarella sticks
- Set air fryer to 360° for 3 minutes.
- Flip mozzarella sticks and set for another 2 minutes.
👩🏻🍳 Food safety
- 🧊Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- 🍲Never leave cooking food unattended
- 🌋Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
Leave a Reply